North Bismarck Arby’s Experiences Fire During Remodeling
The Bismarck Fire Department responded to a fire at the North Bismarck Arby's Monday night according to a press release.
The Arby's is currently undergoing renovations according to the Fire Department the fire had burned a part of the front entry wall.
Bismarck Police arrived on scene first and had used a fire extinguisher to knock down part of the fire before the Fire Department arrived.
The Fire Department says the fire was accidental and was "likely caused by sparks from metal cutting that had taken place on the entry to the structure earlier in the day."
The fire had not extended to the inside of the building so there was minimal damage.