Bike Night 2019, Episode 2: New Perspectives
It was a fun night last night at Sickies garage, here are some highlights.
Last night at Sickies was another fun one for all and we got to learn a lot about some of the bikers that were participating.
- There were a decent amount of Viking fans in attendance.
- The Hat Girl at Sickies doesn't like being called Hat Girl (actually she probably hates it).
- There were only three Twins fans there that you can talk about stats with.
- Whenever you find someplace comfortable to sit, you will eventually have to share that place with bikers.
- Some bikers want to win the bike of the week so bad, they're willing to bribe you to win it.
- The Ray Jays were in full effect.
There were a number of people giving shout outs to the Ray Jays so since I'm a North Dakota transplant, I figured I'd do a little homework.
According to the city's website:
"The Grain Palace City"
Ray is a positive thinking community with an eye on the future. A small town it may be, but small town values, an excellent work ethic, and friendly ambitious people make Ray an excellent community. You won't find a better place to raise a family or start a business.
The Ray School System is the local school.They are a K-12 facility. The school mascot is the Ray Jays.
I'm going to have to check it out this summer!
It was awesome getting to know a little bit more about our community of bikers this week. Can't wait till next Wednesday! In the meantime, check out these photos from last night.