Free For All Friday – Downtowners’ February Forecast
On this installment of "Free For All Friday," the Bismarck Downtowners - Dawn Kopp and Kate Herzog - are back to talk about what's happening in Bismarck for the month of February.
February is the month for Valentines, ground hogd, and other things - and the Downtowners have it all covered. Here is just a taste (pun intended) of what's going on:
- The area’s only authentic Irish pub located in Bismarck. Specializing in Irish fare, an Irish atmosphere and 30 styles of draught beers.
- Discover uniquely prepared modern American cuisine at Broadway Grill & Tavern. Call for Reservations (701) 751-5969.
- Celebrate Valentine’s Day at Fireflour for a taste of the menu at our new sister restaurant, Anima Cucina, opening Spring 2018. Call for Reservation, Space is Limited. Call 323-9000.
- Join J60 on Valentines day to celebrate the season of love with food and drink specials. Call for Reservations- 701.354.7983
- Four-course Prixe Fixe Dinner. Limited to first 24 couples(or equivalent number of guests). Call for Reservations- 751.3624
- The Peacock Alley of today is a national award winning restaurant that prides itself on serving the most unique cuts of beef and using the freshest ingredients available.Call for reservations-701.221.2333
- Three-course Prixe Fixe Menu $50 Per Person. Call for reservations 701-223-3770.
- Chef Gregorio DiDonna invites you to share in our Valentine’s Evening Prix Fixe Dinner “In Paris”.
- Valentine’s Day is right around corner, that special someone awaits for some sweet treats!
Contact the Bismarck Downtowners and get more details here...