Make Your Snow Day Delicious with These Snow Recipes
Stuck inside because of all the snow? Use the snow to pass the time and fill your bellies with these recipes!
We found some delicious looking recipes that have one ingredient in common, SNOW! Take a look at our favorites below:
There are many versions of this recipe, but we thought this one from the Food Network sounded quick and easy.
- 8 cups of snow
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
Mix all ingredients in a large bowl and serve immediately.
This is a fun one thanks to Thekitchn.com.
- Gather clean snow and place into a pie plate.
- Pour half a cup of real maple syrup into a saucepan.
- Bring syrup to a boil over medium-high heat.
- When it reaches 235°F, immediately poor over the snow.
- Let syrup cool for 1-2 minutes and enjoy!
We didn't forget about the adults! Mamadweeb.com has a simple recipe for snow margaritas.
- Pour 1/4 cup chilled margarita mix and 1/4 cup tequila in a tumbler.
- Slowly stir in 1/3 cup snow.
It's that simple! No blender needed.
You read that right, tasteofnoviascotia.com suggests folding snow into the batter.
- Mix up your favorite pancake batter or this homemade pancake batter.
- Heat the frying pan.
- Just before frying, incorporate roughly 1 cup of clean snow into the batter.
Prepare yourself for the fluffiest pancakes you've ever tasted!
The Food Network had another great idea with snow pops!
- Stir 3-4 Tablespoons of your favorite thawed juice into fresh now.
- Spoon the mixture into popsicle molds and pack tight.
- Freeze until solid then run the outside of the popsicle molds under warm water.