More Bomb Threats Were Received in Bismarck
Another bomb threat was received last week at Legacy High School. In the past 10 days, there have been seven bomb threats received in Bismarck.
According to KFYR, the bomb threat at Legacy was reported at 6:27 a.m. Thursday morning.
After a sweep of the building by the Bismarck Police Department, along with Legacy's principal, nothing was found. Bismarck Deputy Police Chief Randy Ziegler said there was minimal disruption to the school since there is no present threat.
The bomb threat was the fifth received at Legacy High School in the past 10 days. On Wednesday, at 7:16 p.m., the Bismarck Police Department received a bomb threat from a man calling into their dispatch. Last week, the south Bismarck Walmart also received a bomb threat.
In an interview with KFYR, Sgt Mark Bushena said the Bismarck PD can't say if the bomb threat they received was linked to the bomb threats at Legacy High School.