What To Do Around Town While At ND Country Fest
Many of you will be traveling west to New Salem for ND Country Fest and you'll be looking for something to do or a place to get supplies or a quick bite.
We have all that information covered for you. Here are a few spots you may want to stop at-
- De Udder Bar- Grab Breakfast and Lunch. You can eat your breakfast/lunch there or drink it. Located across from the elevator downtown.
- Rud's I-94 Mobil- They will have supplies you need, gas, propane, food, and beer.
- The POOL- New Salem Public Pool will be open every day at 1 pm. Go take a quick dip before our gates open!
- Salem Sue- Take your picture with the Largest Holstein in the World!
- Red Trails Golf Course- Take in the most beautiful 9 hole golf course on the prairie, which is right next to our Festival grounds.
Plus you'll find a few places to get fuel and food on the way to New Salem on I 94.
Remember, be safe and DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE! Uber and Lyft do service the New Salem area.