The CP Holiday Train will Make Its Annual Stops in North Dakota
The Canadian-Pacific Holiday Train will once again be making a few stops in North Dakota right in time for the holidays.
In its 19th year of service, the CP Holiday Train will make the rounds through the northern U.S. and southern Canada, as it raises money, non-perishable food items, and awareness for food banks and hunger-related issues. The train will reach 171 communities overall throughout its stops. It comes decorated in all its holiday glory with Christmas lights that glow non-stop as it runs.
The Holiday Train will be making stops in North Dakota at the following times:
- December 13: Hankinson – 122 1st Street, American Legion parking lot @ 6:30 p.m.
- December 13: Enderlin – 101 Harvest Lane, CP Depot @ 9:05 p.m.
- December 14: Carrington – 601 – 6 Avenue NE @ 1:30 p.m.
- December 14: Harvey – 600 Lincoln Avenue @ 3:45 p.m.
- December 14: Minot – Main Street crossing @ 6:30 p.m.
- December 14: Kenmare – 1st Ave SW and Central Ave, East side of the railway tracks @ 8:30 p.m.
During the stops in North Dakota cities, one of the boxcars opens up to a performance from Terri Clark, Dallas Smith, and Kelly Prescott. For the full schedule, including live performance schedules, they’re at the CP Holiday Train Website.