5 Reasonable Things To WISH For Here In BisMan
I saw a couple of these signs this morning which started me thinking
We all need something to HOPE for, and of course, many of them are filled with aspirations of instant fame, stardom, bring us more than just your "15 minutes of fame". I think it's always best to get your head out of the clouds so to speak and think rationally, so If YOU were given 5 WISHES, what would they be? I'll give you mine:
1) I wish those people that insist on starting up a Tinder account use their actual picture - I mean take a look at mine as an example:
This was me, ummm about two months ago
2) I wish that our gas prices would be like the good old days
Hey look, remember the days when gas was only $1.11 a gallon?
3) JUST one playoff WIN over the dreaded New York Yankees. I realize that Minnesota Twins fans have been asking that for 150 years now.
4) I wish that my 2001 SILVER Chevy Impala could ever hit 50 mph....
I mean so what if it takes me 21 minutes to drive 4 miles....
5) I wish my two cats could change their own litter box
Just a simple request, right? I'm lucky these two allow me to live there without charging rent.